Using commercial real estate prospecting letters to generate leads through direct mail is a very smart choice.
Most agents and business brokers are sticking to email and online marketing. Since more people are relying on the Internet for their marketing there is less clutter in your prospects mailbox. This means that your marketing message will stand out more than it did prior to the popularity of online marketing.
Plus, nothing will ever replace a real piece of paper with your actual signature. It’s more personal than email and therefore it will make a bigger impact than a simple email.
Don’t get me wrong, you should continue with online marketing because it works and it’s relatively low cost (relatively speaking). But if you take the time to combine it with offline direct mail marketing, and you do it properly, you should see quality results.
6 Tips For Commercial Real Estate Direct Mail Marketing!
1. Find a good list. Make sure it’s an up to date list and it’s highly qualified for your purposes.
2. Keep it pithy. Don’t write a super long and boring letter.
3. Don’t put your logo on the envelope. It says ‘junk mail’ and it gets trashed before it’s even opened.
4. Sequence. Don’t send one letter and give up. Send a series of letters and postcards. Some of the best letter systems use a sequence of three to four letters sequenced 7-10 days apart. All non responders get a mailing every month.
5. Lumpy mailings. Consider putting a promotional item in your envelope in at least one of your mailings. This makes your envelope look and feel lumpy. It’s proven to increase open rates. Plus, you have the added benefit of getting your name in front of your prospect for weeks and months if you use a promotional item that has a long shelf life.
6. Send a newsletter. After you send your sequence of mailings and perhaps another followup letter or postcard, send a monthly newsletter. I am constantly harping on using this method because it’s a great tool and nobody is doing it!
Customized Sample Prospecting Letter For Commercial Realtors!
Continue reading Commercial Real Estate Prospecting Letters!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2018