A well crafted restaurant sales letter is one of many ways to get new customers in the door to your restaurant or deli.
Below are two examples of letters you can model for your business. The first letter is for a pizza shop owner and the second one is for a deli or any restaurant that serves lunch.
By the way, just because each letter is written for a specific type of restaurant it does not mean that you can’t model them for your business.
Pizza Restaurant Sales Letter.
There’s nothing like a fresh, hot pizza! When you or your family crave a delicious slice of pizza with homemade crust and sauce and all your favorite toppings, we are right around the corner.
At (Name of Pizzeria), we know that feeling – your stomach is making that rumbling sound; your mouth is watering; and there is no way that you’re going to cook tonight, right?
Located at (address), we see ourselves as a member of your extended family. We love your company and look forward to seeing familiar faces on a regular basis.
And pizza isn’t the only thing we serve. We offer pasta, subs, salads, sides, desserts, beer, wine, and sodas as well. Our dining area is warm and inviting; our staff is smiling and accommodating; and our service is impeccable.
Whether you want to ‘dine out’ or ‘order in,’ we guarantee fast, friendly service. If you haven’t had a chance to enjoy the (Name of Pizzeria) experience, now is the time!
We have weekly specials and coupons to make dining affordable, and whether you are entertaining, celebrating, feeding your family, or would just like to enjoy a satisfying treat for no reason at all – we are here for you!
Give us a call at (phone #); check out our website at (Website URL); or stop by to visit. We guarantee that we soon will be your favorite local restaurant. Hope to see you soon!
PS: We make our pizza crust and sauce for our award winning pizza fresh every single day!
Attach Coupon Here.
Free Lunch Sales Letter For Restaurants and Delis!
Whoever coined the phrase ‘there’s no such thing as a free lunch,’ never heard of (Name of Deli)! Located not far from you, we are the best keep secret in town. But that won’t be for long!
We are currently reaching out to local business owners like you to introduce ourselves by offering you a sandwich, side dish, and beverage absolutely FREE!
Why would we do this? First, we want you to experience the difference – incredibly fresh bread and fillings, delicious sides, and beverages that range from the old stand-by ‘soda’ to citrus-infused water.
Secondly, we want to build long-lasting relationships with other members of the business community. We intend to be here for a long time, and these relationships are important to us!
I have enclosed a coupon for your free introductory lunch (dine in only). Check out our menu to see our delicious lunch options. Everything we make is made fresh daily, including our bread!
I am convinced that once you taste the quality, we will become your #1 lunchtime choice.
Enjoy our offer yourself, or pass it on to one of your valued employees.
We are located at (address). Stop by or give us a call! We not only serve lunch on the premises, but we provide delivery and catering services as well.
I look forward to meeting you!
Attach Coupon Here.
Important Restaurant Marketing Tips That Will Open Your Mind!
If you want to fill your restaurant with more customers you need to always be marketing to your local market.
Here are some quick restaurant and deli marketing tips to consider:
- Personalize your letters. Do not use generic salutations like ‘Friend’, or ‘Neighbor’.
- You can target residents who fit specific demographics of your choice, and you can target business owners and refine the list by number of employees, gross sales, and much more.
- To open your mind to new ideas let me give you an example of a highly targeted marketing idea. Let’s say you are an avid sailor. You can target a list of people who own a boat as well as businesses who cater to boat owners and send a nautical themed letter to them, offering them a free lunch or dinner entrée.
People who own boats generally have money so it may be a good market for you. This is just an idea for you to consider so that you can start thinking out of the box and created highly targeted lists and restaurant sales letters rather then sending out coupons using the old shot gun method.
- Don’t send one letter and expect a storm of new customers to come in the door. Hey, it could happen if you target a starving crowd, but a proven marketing technique is to send a sequence of marketing letters to your list.
- Also, send a newsletter to your customers every single month. If you do it right it will be one of the best marketing techniques you use in your business. It was for our business and many others who take the time to do it.