Having and maintaining good customer relationship is important for the growth of any business. To maintain a good relationship with customers, it’s essential to treat your customers better than your competition.
Thank you notes, letters and cards are a great way to get new and old customers coming back for your services. Below are a few ideas on how to use thank you notes, letters and cards to ensure you’ve got a steady flow of customers to your new business.
Thank You Letters
Letters are a good business tactic to keep in touch with clients while generating a new business. Letters can be used in every business imaginable from real estate and insurance to flower shops and bakeries and everything in between.
Business letters can be used for various purposes while maintaining good customer relations. They can be used for the following purposes.
1. Letters are one of the most common methods of maintaining customer relations leading to business growth. They are used to pass important information to clients regarding the business and services offered by your business.
2. Business letters are used to communicate directly with customers while building and maintaining customer relations. Letters can be used as a one on one communication method by the business to customers to portray their services.
3. Business letters are a great way to inform potential clients about your business and its services. Generate the growth of a new business, by making a bold move to inform potential customers about your services. Create a new market by indicating the services offered in your business while describing your products in detail.
4. Avoid the hustle of meeting up with clients in order to promote your new business. Note down a good business letter informing potential customers about your businesses products and services. This will lead to the growth and expansion of your business while saving on travel costs and time due to the element of professionalism.
5. There’s a high level of secrecy involved in the use of business letters. The contents of the business letter are known to the business and the customers making them a great means of communication for business-related services. Use them and promote the growth of your business due to the secrecy involved.
6. Business letters can be used by businesses to act as formal agreements making both parties aware of the ongoings of their business arrangement. This saves both parties time and money while conducting business interactions professionally. The business will in return grow due to the high levels of professionalism.
7. Letters can be used in business to settle business transactions while both parties are aware of the transactions made between them. The information contained in letters can also be used as a reference by both the business owner and customers in case of inquiries or complaints in the future.
Thank You Letter Example 1
Thank You for Your Patronage!
We wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honoured to be your chosen (type of business) example (car salesmen).
Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your (type of service) needs.
Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.
Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
It has been a pleasure taking care of your (car, backyard lawn, dental needs, etc.) for the last five years.
The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
Thanks again, for your business.
Thank You for Your Purchase!
We appreciate your recent order for the (name of product) (ex. Samsung SCX digital copy machine).
We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. Rest assured, with its (include a few product specs), your (name of product) will help to increase the productivity of your staff.
Your purchase also includes (______________) (ex. a standard 90 day warranty) should a problem arise.
Thanks again, for your order. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me.
Thank You Cards
Business cards are essential while trying to get potential customers. They can be used by businesses involved in the insurance sector. To make your business card work for you to generate more traffic to your business, consider the following factors:
1. As a business ensure your business cards are clear and consistent highlighting the key factors about your business and services offered. The primary factors that should be included on the card include your name, phone number and email address for potential clients to be able to contact you for your services. Make sure your business card has a great design that aligns well with your business details on the card.
Side Bar: These thank you cards are great for just about any business.
2. Your business card should be practical and the details on the card should be clear and easy to read. The card should be easy to store. If it’s a big business card ensure it can be easily folded to assist clients to carry it with them earning you referrals and business growth in the process.
3. Create an eye-catching business card that’ll attract potential clients to your business leading to business growth. Be keen about your audience by creating it with a material that’ll suite your clients.
4. A business card should be engaging while selling your businesses positive aspects at its best. This will lead to the growth of your business. Come up with a new intriguing design on your business card that’ll make potential customers attracted to your business, therefore, contracting your services leading to business growth.
5. Your business should portray the unique services offered by your business. Make potential clients make a mental note in their memories about your services. They’ll definitely contact you in the near future and hire your services.
Examples of Thank you Cards
Thank You Notes
Thank you notes are a great way to let clients know they’re highly valued while encouraging them to come to your business again. They can be used in retail businesses among other business ventures for the following purposes;
1. Thank you notes can be used to communicate directly to customers letting them know they’re valued and appreciated as customers in your establishment. The best way to address customers while using thank you notes is by addressing them through their first names making it a more heartfelt message from the business owner to the client.
2. Handwritten thank you notes will connect more to the client compared to computer generated ones. Handwritten thank you notes will make customers feel appreciated due to the extra time used to note the thank you message down. This will increase customer traffic to your new business.
3. Thank you notes should be short and precise. Personalize the message in the thank you notes by taking attention on what they purchased. In the long run, your business will earn more referrals leading to the growth f your business.
4. Don’t make the thank you notes to seem like a marketing tactic for your business. Write a nice thank you note that’ll build a great customer relationship leading to the growth of your business in the long run.
5. Ensure the thank you note has an address that clients can use to contact your business in case of complaints, questions or for referral of future customers. This will lead to the growth of your business.